23 Dec 2017
- To develop a model for teaching social innovation skills by combining innovative pedagogies and learning models, the philosophy of open technology, and participatory relations and processes.
- To design a methodology that brings together students, teachers, parents and education experts with social innovators to collaboratively design educational projects and collaborate to solve real community and sustainability challenges.
- To build bridges between the learning community and real world social innovation experiences by creating an European community of social innovators willing to engage with the students.
- To develop an open learning platform with useful resources to educators interested in testing/adopting the model.
- To give useful resources and tips to break down barriers and facilitate the adoption of the model in educational settings.